How Much Do others Really Trust You?
Get The Infographic
For more than 25 years, Patti Cotton has been working with successful executives, business owners, and teams in the private, public, and social sectors around the globe to increase their ability to meet challenge and change.
Patti Cotton is an international Fortune 500 speaker whose style has been described as dynamic, poised, and persuasive. She will inspire, inform, and include specific takeaways that can be applied immediately for better results.
How can you be sure your training dollars really pay off? Patti uses a “coach approach” in her curriculum design and delivery for much greater results. This highly effective training method creates measureable results and effective ROI.
ARE YOU AND YOUR TEAM OPERATING AT
360˚ Leadership is about equipping you with the training, confidence, and tools you need to lead yourself, lead others, and lead the enterprise in a way that maximizes business impact and sustainable success.
For you as a leader, it means personal leadership excellence, strengthening those key behaviors and skills required to inspire vision, set strategic direction, and keep the enterprise firmly on course.
It means helping your executive team and other key managers to master the ability to manage up, down and sideways so that they effectively influence others to action.
When leadership is present at every level in your business, legacy is created.
That’s 360° Leadership.
As a leader, you summon all aspects of who you are to the mission of your organization. Do it well from every angle, and success is practically guaranteed.
The challenge is, you are the leader
- You don’t have a mentor or confidential sounding board within your organization.
- You can’t go to those on your team for help with leadership issues and training because they report to you.
- You can’t work on mindset issues with those who don’t understand your position.
- You can’t practice a skillset for use with your team with someone who is on the team.
It doesn’t have to be lonely at the top.
Executive Coach Patti Cotton provides experienced mentorship and coaching for top executives and companies.
- As a former diplomat, she has experience in dealing with top world leaders. She knows their strengths and struggles, and she understands yours as well.
- As a highly successful executive and business owner, she has the first-hand experience to understand your unique issues.
- As a trained professional consultant with a master’s degree from Fielding Graduate University in Organizational Management and Development, she has the tools to help you develop both the mindsets and skillsets you need to lead yourself, others, and the enterprise to the highest levels.
Her experience, credentials, and presence make her one of the most in-demand executive consultants, corporate trainers, and corporate speakers in the business world today.
If you are looking for a highly credentialed executive consultant for yourself and your team, or a corporate trainer who will connect with your people and bring real change to your organization, Patti Cotton will deliver.